Benefit from an Exceptional Education
The Chorus provides children a life-enhancing experience through the study and performance of the choral art. Choristers benefit from weekly rehearsals, participation in music festivals, performances in some of Toronto’s most respected venues, such as Roy Thomson Hall and Toronto Centre for the Arts, and the opportunity to work with world-famous musicians and clinicians, such as Peter Oundjian and Krzysztof Penderecki.
Choristers in our programme learn proper vocal techniques and acquire the tools to become consummate musicians – sight-singing, theory and ear-training.
- Acquire superior musical skills that include sight-singing, ear-training, and theory; in addition to performing a vast and varied repertoire
- Work with prominent musicians and conductors, like Maestro Peter Oundjian of the Toronto Symphony Orchestra
- Perform concerts in top venues around the world
- Participate in professional recordings, as well as national and international festivals and competitions
- Become a member of an expansive network of caring and dedicated parents, children, alumni, and volunteers
- Make life-long friends
For more information on our choirs and ensembles, please consult our Ensembles section.
Questions about the auditions process? Visit our FAQ page here.
Observe the Chorus
Attend a Concert
Seeing is believing. To attend a concert, check out our current season.
Attend a Rehearsal
We strongly encourage all parents and children interested in auditioning for the Chorus to attend a regularly scheduled rehearsal of a choir of similar age group and ability. By observing the choir at work, families can gain valuable insight into Chorus training and repertoire.
Rehearsals run from September until April. To arrange to attend a rehearsal, please email Carol or phone 416-932-8666 ext. 231.